Monday, October 20, 2008

IT'S A.......

Boy oh boy, it's still a surprise!!! :) We had a great ultrasound last week! The baby looks healthy, and more importantly is growing as should be (with my thyroid being overactive, it can cause smaller growth)! The kids had a great time seeing the baby, but it is still hard for them to understand, especially Sam, why the baby has to stay in my tummy so much longer. It will be well worth the wait! We did make it through this ultrasound not finding out the gender, but we will be having at least a monthly ultrasound from here on out, again...thyroid, and it will be so hard to go through all those without peeking at the gender! I just know I really want to be surprised at the end of a long (hopefully not too long) labor. We'll see...

A good thing though.....I went 2 whole days without taking zofran for nausea! Praise God!!! I am just praying that this continues and the nausea doesn't come back.

No comments: