Sunday, January 11, 2009

A shopping spree with lots of savings!

So, for Christmas, I gave Allie and Emily each a gift card for Justice and told them we would go on a date....get some lunch, go shopping, and we even ended it with some Cold Stone Creamery (which was great that I got it twice!). I was able to get the gift cards at a 40% discount (thanks Melissa!!!!) and then when we were there, we had a bit of luck, a shopper offered me 2 coupons (she didn't even know I needed 2) for another $15 off your total order. I told the girls they could only buy stuff that had an orange tag...clearance. I absolutely love the clothing at Justice, but even more I HATE to pay the price of their clothing. I think it is outrageous to charge those kinds of prices for children's clothing! Ok, I will get off my soap-box now....on to the fashion show and the savings! The girls had a great time shopping for them and here are the results. I will tell you what I saved at the end.







Cute clothes, huh??? Here's the totals:
Allie got 3 full outfits and a necklace.
Full price before clearance would have been $165.
I paid a total of (including the price of the card) $40!!!

Emily got two full outfits, a pair of pants with 3 shirts to match.
Full price before clearance would have been $185 (yikes!).
I paid a grand total of (again, with card) $45 (woo-hoo!!!).

I just love being able to get a special treat and saving so much money while at it!!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

LOVE these photos...how fun! That is awesome that you got great stuff for so cheap. The girls look adorable in their new fashions! : )

Living on the E.D.G.E said...

Woo Hoo, so glad that everything worked out. Extra coupons too...Awesome. Your girls are so cute. Such personality:)

Jennifer said...

How in the world did you get 40% off? My niece loves that store and Abby is starting to get into it too. Oh NO!