Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Time flies when you're having fun...

And it really does, and we really are! I can't believe that it is already the 6th of January!!! Brian was off for the last 18 days (which, by the way, I thought we would have killed each other by day 3, but it was quite the opposite...yesterday I asked if he really had to go back to work today!!!) and I thought I would get all kinds of stuff done that has been on my to do list for some time. I had great aspirations of cleaning, getting ready for this baby, and even updating my my blog and working on my new photography website. We had a whole lot of fun, and we did get a lot of stuff done, but my list is still just about as long. I am hoping to get some pictures of our Christmas up on the blog soon, so stay tuned!

No comments: