Sunday, March 1, 2009

The wait continues....

Well, I must be crazy, but we cancelled our appointment to be induced tomorrow. I have waited for this day for so long and now we will continue to wait. The doc says that the baby is doing fine (per all the tests) and so there is no reason that we need to induce right now. I struggled with this decision for so long and so hard, but ultimately, we decided to let this baby come in God's timing, not ours. So, the wait continues and we are praying that God will have mercy on this poor body of mine and that He will begin labor naturally and quickly!!! I will have another ultrasound tomorrow in place of pitocin and will visit the doctor...again!

As anxious as we are, we are so thankful to have made it full term and to have a healthy enough baby to not have to induce! We are praying for a smooth delivery with no complications and for this baby to be in my arms very soon!

No comments: