Tuesday, April 21, 2009

4 Generations

This last weekend Brian and I (and Leah) drove to Buffalo for my cousins wedding (congratulations, Jessica!!!). It was so nice to be able to see some out of town family. On Saturday morning before the wedding, we celebrated my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary! How amazing to make it to 60 years, and what a legacy they are leaving behind to their children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren! Brian and I were saying that we only have 48 more years until we are where they are! They have 4 daughters, 10 grandchildren, and so far...6 great grandchildren! Their love has endured and flourished over the years, they have stuck it out in good times and bad, in sickness and in health, and for richer and poorer....gives such great meaning to wedding vows. It was a weekend to celebrate new marriage and celebrate 60 years of marriage and everything in between!





Four generations! Leah and her mom. Me and my mom. My mom and her mom.


My grandparents live in Florida and I am so glad they got to meet Leah while she is still so little.




The whole gang (well, except one daughter and her family...it was their daughter getting married...and my kids were not there either)

No comments: