Saturday, April 11, 2009

Shootin' again!

And it feels so good! I did my first photo shoot last week since Leah was born. Little "M" made it so easy for me too, she is a sweet 1 year old with such a fun personality! I had so much fun with this little girl and I just had to share a few images from her session. Jacinta, there will be many more to come very soon! Thanks for letting me "play" with your kids!







And her brother is as handsome as she is cute!!!




I have so many favorites from our time together that it was hard to choose just a few to put up here for you! I can't wait for you to see the rest!

1 comment:

Warner family said...

forgot to tell you last time I was on, but I LOVE these pictures Kim! Adorable background, boxes and tu-tu. I'm about to do some tutu pictures with Avery. The kids being super cute doesn't ever hurt either :)