Friday, May 22, 2009

A fun time at Ault Park!

Last Friday I met a wonderful family for some photography at Ault Park, and what a fun time we had! This was one of those sessions where I looked through the 138 pictures from our session and I couldn't decide which ones to save! They all brought a smile to my face! I mean, come on...look at this beautiful family!

It was one of those sessions where we did lots of playing! I felt much more like a "fly on the wall" than a photographer!



It was one of those sessions where we didn't let the rain drops make us pack up and head home (fortunately, it didn't rain that hard!). Instead we just played in the rain!

And it was one of those sessions where I just fell in love with this sweet little one year old...and his eyes!...instantly!



Thanks, Lyons Family, for letting me capture your beautiful family! I can't wait to show you the rest of the images!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Ahhhh! I love these pictures, I can't wait to see the rest!

Kristi said...

Kim, these turned out GREAT! So cute! And Erica, your family is ADORABLE!!! Love these pics! :)