Monday, May 11, 2009

I spy with my little eye...


...something yellow! Sam has this funny thing he's been doing when we are out on the road and it spread to all of us! He, for some reason, has noticed all the yellow cars on the road. And there are a lot!!! When we go anywhere, he spots a yellow car and informs anyone within earshhot of his sightings! You would think that yellow would not be a very popular color for a car, but you would be surprised! Seriously, you should try it. I often find myself saying "yellow car...", even when I am out by myself! Even Allie and Emily have caught on and now they point out all the yellow cars too...it is too funny! I think we might even make it into a game to see how many yellow cars we see on our way to Tenessee this summer! It should help to pass the time. :) Good luck and have fun noticing all the yellow cars out there!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

The kid has some gorgeous eyes, that's for sure! Also, the yellow car game sounds like fun. I'll have to introduce it to Avery. : )

Jeanette said...

We play the same game. My nephew calls them tweeters for tweety bird. So we call out Tweeters. Some times we move on to who can get the most of which color. If I don't feel like playing, I pick orange not a whole lot there. Another game is who can count the most RV's!