Friday, May 8, 2009

Two months old!

It is so hard to believe my little Bitty Bug is 2 months old already! Time is flying by and although I want it to slow down, I am loving every minute of this crazy ride! Here are a few facts about little Leah:

*She started at a whopping 7 lbs, 0 oz and she is already 11 lbs, 11 oz! She is in the 75 percentile for height, weight and head circum. However, if they could measure her cheeks, I am sure she would be off the charts!!!
*She can roll from her tummy to her back! Wow! It sure makes "tummy time" that much harder.
*She is sooo smiley and talkative! She has the sweetest little coos. I have even gotten a few giggles out of her! She is such a happy little baby.
*The reason for her happiness might be because she sleeps for 9 hours each night! I am loving this!!!
*In the morning, she wakes up so happy. I love to lean over her crib and talk to her. She responds with so many smiles,coos and squeals. I hope to remember this special time forever!
*She loves to snuggle when she is sleepy, but when she is awake, she wants to lay on the floor so she can kick and wiggle.
*And, when she is sleepy, she wants to snuggle with her blanket! Any soft blanket will do, but it needs to be up near her cheeks.
*She still likes to be swaddled, and I am happy to do it because it reminds me she is still little!
*She still fits in her 0-3 months clothes, but is getting close to the 3-6 month size.


I love these smiles!




She just loves her big brother!









Look at these thighs!

And....she rolls....

Her monthly picture by her bear.


If anyone can tell me how to slow time down, I would really appreciate it! I have decided that every stage is my favorite stage!









2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Kim, she is such a doll. I love all these pictures and what you wrote about her. I agree that every stage is my favorite. I have seriously tried to stop Tyson from growing up...it's killing me because it is not working. It kind of hurts. You are such a blessed mama! : )

Kim said...

Yes, Tiffany, I am so blessed, thank you! Watching them grow is such a joy, but you are right, it does kind of hurt.... Enjoy your little blessings too!