Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"Oh Where is my hairbrush?"

"Oh where....is my hairbrush? Oh where oh where oh where oh where oh WHERE......Is my hairbrush?" Have you heard the song? You know, the one where Larry, the cucumber from Veggie Tales, sings about losing his hairbrush only to find out that Bob, the tomato, has given it to the Peach. Because he has hair. I don't know why I have that song stuck in my head, but I do. Maybe it's because I really need to brush my hair (or get a new hairdo!), since, quite honestly, I haven't showered yet today. Maybe it's because I feel so busy that I am searching for things that I just don't really need. Or, maybe it's because it's just a good song.

Maybe it's because I was just wondering where the time has gone. I seriously can not believe that it's December already. And really we are almost half way through December already. If I blink, I am afraid that it will be Christmas morning and I won't even be ready! I realized that it's been over 3 months since I blogged. I don't know if others are "blog-stalkers" like I am, who get really frustrated like me when blogs that I follow aren't updated on a daily basis (eh-hum, what about 3 months???). So when I decided to log in so that I could at least put up a note, I couldn't even remember my password! Scary!

So, what have I been doing lately? Mostly photographing, editing, posting, ordering, diaper changing, baby feeding, big kid feeding, homework, cleaning, shopping, decorating, tear-wiping, hugging, kissing, nose-wiping, medicine-giving, sleeping (not enough!).....in generaly, not much really! :) With photography, this is my busiest season, and God has blessed me with LOTS of great clients! I have had too many shoots to even put all of them up here, although some of my favorites might have to make an appearance.

God has been so good to us over the last 3 months with healthy and we are doing well. I absolutely love this time of year and can't wait to slow down to enjoy it. For now, I will continue to look for my hairbrush.

Stay tuned for updated pictures soon!

No comments: