Tuesday, March 23, 2010

God is answering...

Wow! I feel like these last few weeks, even months, has been an emotional rollarcoaster! I have a huge desire in my heart and it seemed like it was something that would be fulfilled way in the future. A few weeks ago at church, our pastor preached on the Holy Spirit and the power that is available to us if we realize it's there and ask for it. The next bold step on our connect card was to pray to ask God to do something BIG. Even as I checked it...I thought "Yeah, but this is too big". Silly me! God has proven me wrong. He has opened door after door and we are about to embark on a crazy adventure!

Wanna know what it is??? I bet you do! Stay tuned...I will tell you soon!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yes, I want to know what it is! I am excited for you whatever it is. God is so amazing! I can't wait to hear about it!

Invited In said...

I have been thinking about you lately! I guess it is the Lord putting you on my heart. Maybe He wanted me praying for this crazy new thing you're doin. You have me all excited!!! What could it be.....having a 4th child.....start your own business....lead a women's group......wait, you've already done all those....he he!!!! Can't wait to hear about your new adventure!

Erica said...

I agree - I want to know! Maybe a sneak peak for your blog friends :P Seriously, it's so awesome how you've taken Ben's challenge to heart and the God is working!