Friday, April 29, 2011

right now...



Willette is doing a weekly challenge that I need to be a part of!  I find that I take so many pictures of other kids that I don't grab my camera and document our family right now.  Don't get me wrong, I have so many professional pictures of my kids, but I also want to remember the moments when they aren't dressed to the nine, their hair is hanging in their face, they aren't always looking at the camera, and they are just being themselves...my kids.  So this is this weeks, Right Now...

Leah and I got Sam on the bus after lunch.  She waved good-bye to the "big yellow bus" and we headed back for more driveway fun.

We started with some coloring...
She even drooled a bit!


She kicked her shoes off to get comfortable.


And had to take her socks off too.
Yes, that's big girl panties showing!

It was no good to leave the socks on the driveway, so she tried to stuff them in her pockets.
Really, I love these images just because of the blue sky and that belly!


We left the crayons behind....

...and entered the street for some bike riding fun.

Then we came inside, used the potty and cleaned hands and headed upstairs...

...where she is sleeping peacefully.



No comments: